Great Falls College MSU is excited to announce, beginning fall semester 2018, the implementation of eight-week block schedules in most general studies courses, with all courses converted by fall semester 2019.
EIGHT WEEK BLOCKS
What does this mean for you as a student?
- Concentrate on two to three classes per block.
- Hands-on experience in class and more research opportunities.
- Faster completion, saving time and money.
- Connections with other students in learning communities.
To learn more, schedule a meeting with your advisor. Advising is located in R220, at the top of the ramp, across from the Academic Success Center. You can also call (406)771-5100 or email email@example.com.
Students, faculty, staff and the community are encouraged to attend one of the following open forum discussions to learn more about 8-week block scheduling:
- Friday, April 6 - 9:00 a.m. in room B139
- Monday, April 9 - 4:00 p.m. in room G45/46
- Tuesday, April 10 - 12:00 p.m. in room B101
- Wednesday, April 18 - 12:00 p.m. in room B139
Your success at Great Falls College MSU is the goal. We are here to help you find your purpose, plan and path.
If you have a specific question about the 8-week block schedule, please email Lewis Card at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a confidential question, please use the submission form below.