Yes! The catalog will be mailed on December 17 and online the same day. We hope to see you in one of our Winter classes.
Our office is open from 9am to 4pm. Please feel free to stop in between those times.
The Lifelong Learning office will be open from 9AM to 4PM, you are welcome to come in person during those hours.
We accept credit cards online or over the phone. If you are mailing in your registration, checks or exact cash are accepted. If you are paying with cash during your in-person registration appointment, then the exact amount is required. No change will be available.
Yes. Masks/face coverings are required in all classes per Great Falls College MSU policy. If you are in an exercise class, such as yoga or Tai Chi, you must wear a mask to and from the class, but when exercising you can remove it. If you do not want to wear a mask, you will not be allowed in the class. Please contact us to cancel your registration prior to the class starting. If you have a documented medical accommodation that prevents you from wearing a mask, please work with our office prior to the start of class.
We are following safety precautions to help keep everyone safe. The College and Lifelong Learning follows the guidelines and recommendations from the state and local officials. These may change at any time.
- Class size - We have limited the number of students allowed in classes.
- Physical Distancing - In computer classes, computers have been removed to allow for physical distancing to occur. Class sizes have been limited. We are offering classes in bigger rooms. People are asked to physical distance and not to work in pairs when applicable.
- Masks - Masks are required in all of our classes. See the above question for more details. Please bring your own mask to class or we will have disposable ones available. If you have any questions, please contact the Lifelong Learning office.
- Hand Sanitizer - All rooms will have hand sanitizer and/or sanitizing wipes. Everyone is encouraged to wipe down their areas and the College will be cleaning class rooms after each use. Feel free to bring your own sanitizer to use.
- Materials - Unless materials are provided, please bring your own pens and notebooks. This will cut down on sharing items. Instructors will pack in/out their own markers and other necessary items.
- Hand Washing - Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place; after blowing your nose, couching, or sneezing; after using the restroom; and after handling your cloth face covering,
- Feeling Ill - If you feel ill, do NOT come to class. If you child starts feeling ill during a camp, you will be contacted to pick them up.
The catalog can be found online at: https://www.campusce.net/greatfalls/category/category.aspx
Yes! You can now cancel any registration one working day before a class starts to receive a refund Adjustment or full refund. Should you cancel less than 1 business day before your class starts there will be no refund option. Should Lifelong Learning cancel a class you will have the option of a refund adjustment or refund.